Friday, November 19, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Live

Macy's favorite show came to Sacramento for a live appearance. Of course, we paid the outrageous online service fee for tickets and yesterday was the big show. I think Aaron and I were just as excited, if not more so, than Macy. The highlight for Macy was when a few of the characters entered from the back of the crowd and made their way to the stage. We were up a level so we weren't able to get too close but I think at that point, she realized they were really there in real life and started squeeling with excitement. The highlight for the parents, other than sharing the joy with the kids, was when Biz Markie (a rapper from the late 80's/early 90's) who makes regular appearances on the show, came out on stage. The father in front of us, perked up all of the sudden and shouted out "No Way!". When Biz asked if any kids wanted to help him with his beat boxing, the Mom next to me shouted "I do!"











No comments: