Saturday, September 20, 2008

Three Weeks Out!




Welcome to our BLOG site. Kelly and I created this site as a way to keep our family and friends in the loop through our adventures of parenthood. Kelly and I will both be posting pictures, and thoughts, as time passes.
As you all know, Kelly and I are expecting our first child. We are anxiously anticipating the birth of our daughter...who's name is being withheld. We are 37 weeks into the pregnancy today. Kelly is currently 1cm dilated, and our daughter is constantly squirming around. As crazy as it is to watch Kelly's belly shift, it's all still a bit surreal to me. I am still not sure if I have realized that I am about to be a father!
Our nursery is decorated and ready for the big day when our new little arrival comes home. I will post some pictures of how the nursery project turned out. What a nightmare that was. I've decided she will be stuck with the paint scheme until the day she moves out. If we ever have a son, he is stuck with his older sister's scheme as well! Okay, so I might change the colors, but it will be solid from wall to wall and floor to ceiling. We have received a ton of incredible gifts, and she has a wardrobe for her first year of life! All of her tiny clothes have been washed and put away in her mini dresser and hung in the closet from mini hangers. We have all the necessities (including fun little/large toys) set aside until she needs them. Kelly is getting a lot of practice sitting in our new glider when she can manage to drag me out of it! We thank everyone for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Keep checking back in with us frequently, as we hope to update the site often. Thanks for stopping in, and feel free to share the site with mutual friends!

5 comments:

Rita said...

This blog is so AWESOME! Thank you for sharing with us! I really wish I could have been at the shower, I know it would have been so much fun! I am dying to know her name and Kelly, I will pray for you everyday that your delivery is the most beautiful experience you and Aaron will share. Hugs and Kisses to both of you.. With excitement.. Rita

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the adventure with all of us. We look forward to hearing and seeing the lifetime of fun and challenges you are about to enjoy.

Aaron ... is a painting career in the future? lol

Lots of love ....
Uncle Michael and Aunt Becky

James said...

Hi K-Dizz and Aaron.....You look great Kelly....Almost time...Best of luck to all three of you! See you after your Daughter is born!

RobandSarahFaith said...

Hey Kelly and Aaron!
Good job on the blog, I've been wanting to start one forever but haven't got around to it.

My mom says hi, she has restricted access at work and has problems viewing "good" websites.

Love ya,

Sarah

wizard said...

Hi there, we are waiting for the news. Hope you're feeling we Kelly and can't wait to see mommy and daddy holding their new baby girl.Love you guys.
Bunni & Marshall